Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William R Hardcastle has the following 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Straight with his diagnosis and plan of treatment. He saved my life on two occasions by insisting testing before rushing to surgery. Have recommended Dr. Hardcastle to others and will always without question. Family love he and his long time nurse, Bonnie. He can come across as a bear sometimes, but he cares for his patients and is really a nice guy, with great medical knowledge and skill, plus a good sense of humor!
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Hardcastle is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. William R Hardcastle accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWilliam R Hardcastle Md, 303 N Decatur Ln, Decatur, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William R Hardcastle in this video.
Dr. William R Hardcastle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Decatur, GA.