Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William T Hark has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
- Food Allergies
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever
- Watery Eyes
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
Showing 5 of 5
My son and I have been patients of Dr. Hark for several years, and we really like him. Dr. Hark spends time with us and listens. His staff is very friendly and will call back soon if I have questions or need a refill. I can also get an appointment if my son or I am sick. I had severe seasonal allergies that have improved with medicines, dust covers and shots. I now rarely have a sinus infection. My son is also doing well avoiding peanuts and he has no problem with his asthma when playing football. I recommend Dr. Hark to my friends and family.
I have been seeing Dr. Hark for 2 years, and I totally recommend him. My allergies were bad since I moved to Richmond. I also had a spastic colon for years. Dr. Hark found out that I was allergic to dust, mold and dogs. After medications didn't work, he put me on shots. I feel much better. No more sinus infections. I am also avoiding some foods that he found on testing and and my stomach pain, bloating, and diarrhea are gone. Dr. Hark takes time to answer my questions. I like him because he tries to use less medicines and thinks about the cost. His nurses are really nice and caring. They call back quickly when I need a refill. The only thing I don't like is that his office is sometimes cold. Bring a sweater.
I called Dr Hark's office requesting an appointment for a my child who experienced an allergic reaction. I left several messages and never received a return call. Finally I called and was able to speak to someone rather than an answering machine. The person was cold and demeaning so needless to say I did not accept the "3 weeks later" appointment.
I was very impressed with Dr. Hark. I saw him for allergies. He asks very detailed questions and that first appointment can be long. He is like a detective. He found that I was allergic to mold and some tree pollen. I feel much better after changing somethings in my home. I never needed shots. The office is very clean and the staff is nice. I definitely recommend him to all me friends.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Hark is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
University Of Virginia Health System
Dr. William T Hark accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 1
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRichmond Allergy & Asthma Specialists, 9920 Independence Park Dr Ste 100, Henrico, VA
Dr. William T Hark is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Henrico, VA.