Dr. William Hauger Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. William Hauger?

Traumatizing experience with him

Posted on October 18th, 2011

Felt verbally attacked by him in front of ER staff. . .cornered by him. Have medical professionals within my family and great respect for the profession. . . regardless can't get over the way he "flipped out" when I brought my elderly mother to the ER. The surreal situation continued when I heard him recording his "take" on our exchange into a tape recorder immediately following our meltdown, claiming that I had become agitated. I certainly did when he yelled, "Why did you bring your mother to the ER?, etc. etc." I didn't know whether to cry, run, confront him. . .very bizarre. Very disillusioning. We'd never had a problem.

Patient

Posted on April 28th, 2011

Frequently gone from office with no coverage in the event of emergency.

Posted on September 1st, 2015