Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William A Hays has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Adult Medicine
Showing 5 of 11
Upon my visit to Family Medicine Center I saw Dr. Hayes. He was very rude and not helpful. When I addressed the questions and concerns I had he was extremely unprofessional. I had many questions that he did not answer for me other than "Just like I said." Family Medicine Center is a great practice and my family and I have been going there for many years. I have never had a bad experience with any of the doctors at this practice until I was seen by Dr. Hayes. I was very disappointment with him and the level of respect he showed me as the patient. He was not concerned about about me and my health issues and made that quite clear when he was offended for me to ask him a question. For anyone visiting this facility I strongly recommend to see any doctor other than Hayes.
Dr. Hays is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1990
Dr. William A Hays accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFamily Medicine Center, 2700 Westside Dr NW Ste 103, Cleveland, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William A Hays in this video.
Dr. William A Hays is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, TN.