Dr. William Hedden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Hedden?

Excellent doctor on his staff

Posted on November 30th, 2017

Dr Jude LaBarbera is am amazing doctor to your practice ! I loved working with him !! He is a talented doctor !!

Horrible at communication and patient care

Posted on November 21st, 2017

I went in for an augmentation and he barely spoke to me. His secretary, Heather, was one of the worst I have encountered. The phone always goes directly to voicemail and she follows up the following day. Dr. Hedden did not prescribe me enough pain medication to last me throughout my surgery yet gave my friend who had the SAME surgery double what I had received. Only go to Dr. Hedden if you wanted to be treated like trash in an assembly line.

Breast Augmentation - Amazing results!!

Posted on October 30th, 2017

I have used Dr. Hedden twice for breast augmentation and have been elated at the results. Last were 700cc saline implants and look amazing. I encourage anyone wishing to find an amazing surgeon to choose Dr. Hedden.

I highly recommend Dr Hedden

Posted on October 30th, 2017

Dr Hedden is a compassionate doctor! He is a great listener and a superb plastic surgeon. I got great results when he performed my breast augmentation and later my implant exchange (I chose smaller implants the first time). I highly recommend him and his excellent staff!

Breast augmentation

Posted on October 24th, 2017

I had a very professional experience with Dr. Hedden and his entire staff. My surgery and recovery went great. I would highly recommend him for your surgery.

Definately recommend!

Posted on October 18th, 2017

Dr. Hedden and his entire staff were very friendly and professional! I felt completely comfortable the entire time!

VERY pleased by Dr. Hedden!

Posted on October 4th, 2017

At 32 years old and very small breasts, I decided to schedule a consultation with Dr. Hedden for August 2, 2017. The consultation was very through and Dr. Hedden and his staff were great about making me feel comfortable about the surgery and picking the right size for me and my body. Being asymmetrical, we were going to have to go with two different sizes. We did 375CC in the left and 450CC on the right. Surgery was quick and recovery the first two weeks was pretty rough, I've started my 4th week of recovery and I'm feeling much better! I had my follow up with Dr. Hedden yesterday (10/3/2017) and my tape was removed and was told I can start wearing a regular bra during the week but to continue wearing a sports bra at night until 6 months. I am VERY PLEASED with my results and I'm so glad I went through with the surgery!

Best surgeon ever!!!

Posted on August 26th, 2017

My experience with Dr. Hedden was the best! I had a breast augmentation in July of 2012 and it was okay. I did 290cc of saline I can't say anything bad about that surgeon. I just wanted an upgrade I wanted them bigger and I wanted silicone! I had a friend that went to dr. Hedden and she was very pleased with him, so I decided I scheduled a consultation with him it took me about 2 months to get a consultation. I was in the office for probably 15 mins before I was called into a room to see dr. Hedden! Me and my boyfriend played around with the samples while we waited to see what size we liked. I was kinda hard for me to tell what it would look like since I already had implants. Originally I was wanting to go to a 450! But me and my boyfriend continued to talk about it and said we really couldn't even tell a difference so we picked 500 (he wanted me to go a lot bigger being a male of course) but I researched and researched females my size and 500 cc of silicone gel, and I truly liked the size and I felt those would look best! My consultation was July the 14th and that day we scheduled the surgery for august the 10th. My surgery was scheduled for 8 I got back in the room about 9 around 10 the took me back for surgery. I remember waking up around 12:15 and I left at 12:30, I ended up getting 525cc silicone gel! It was a super easy process. I felt like everything was done in a timely manor. I stayed the night the night of my surgery and had to follow up post op day one, while I was there I got some juvaderm injections in my lips! It was pretty painful but I have to say I absolutely love them! They a beautiful I've received so many compliments on my lips! I'm now post op day 5 I can pretty much do anything I'm still a little sore! I will return to work Friday and I can't wait to show off my lips! I highly recommend dr. Hedden and his facility. He truly listens to you and your concerns. He puts his patients first. The staff is awesome as well, they make you feel at home. And the anesthesiologist was great to! The day after I got home I had a get well soon card from his facility which was super kind. If I could do it all over again I wouldn't change one thing! In my opinion Dr. hedden in the BEST plastic surgeon!

A 1 Facility

Posted on July 6th, 2017

Wonderful facility Dr Hedden and staff are wonderful caring and professional in every way.

Dr Hedden is great

Posted on July 6th, 2017

I would definitely recommend Dr. Hedden and his staff. He was very nice and made you feel comfortable and answered all my questions. I am very pleased with my results.

Breast Augmentation Replacement/Tack surgery

Posted on April 19th, 2017

I am very happy with the results of my experience with Dr. Hedden. He was wonderful and I highly recommend him to anyone looking for an excellent plastic surgeon. His staff and he made this experience pleasant and I love the results!

Breast Implants

Posted on March 22nd, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. Hedden to anyone. He was very caring and so was his staff. I was in and out in a timely manner. I am very pleased with the whole experience.