Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About William P Hedrick
William P Hedrick is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Wayne, IN. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 63
I went there hoping I could get help with my pain but all I got was more meds. Shoved at me. I was always a zombie, could not function I sat at the dinner table falling a sleep in my plate. And what was so funny Dr.Hedrick only seen me 2 time the whole time i went there. When i moved to N C all the Dr. thought I was a drug addict. I was taking 10 diff. pills from Indiaiana pain management. In 2014 I had a partial historestorme , my Dr. told me she had to take out more then she was in tending to, do to scaring going on and parts attached to other parts. Asked her why if it was from having kids and we said no that would not of done that..... Hummmm............. Now I am thinking of all the drugs I was on !!!!!!!!!!
This clinic is a great clinic...most complaints are from people that the Dr and NP's saw through and/or didn't feel comfortable treating long term. The major issue EVERYWERE now days are the drug seekers that end up causing legitament people in pain to lose out in the end and suffer...why is it the clinics problem when there patients badly abuse there meds and overdose...this doesn't happen overnight,how's come NO family or spouses or employers didn't see any red flags? The clinic is being drug through the mud by disgruntled ex employees and most of them saw a wagon coming and jumped on for a potentiol payday! That goes for the pharmacists to....they fill the scripts...if they were so dangerous and excessive..why did they fill them? Pharmacists make there $$ by filling scripts. I am not saying there are no issues...no system is perfect any were...this time the scape goat is the guy up top...he and his patients are paying for what some drug addicts chose to swallow...look at all Hedrick has/had,why would he risk all of that and if so horrible the pharmacists I'm sure knew how to use the phone to let someone know be for its to late? Nobodies perfect...very sorry for the families also...thanks. Also...I went to multiple locations of there's and believe it or not my longest wait ever was near 25min? You think people would have patience to get help for there severe pain...a small price to pay if you ask me?
William P Hedrick accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions6819 Lima Rd, Fort Wayne, IN
Take a minute to learn about William P Hedrick in this video.
William P Hedrick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.