Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Herring
Dr. William Herring, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN, with another office in Memphis, TN. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Herring is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis, Nea Medical Center and Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center. He speaks English.
Dr. William Herring has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 3 of 3
I wish I still had Dr. Herring as my doctor; he is one of the best ever. His appointments run long, as in long wait times, but I never cared. Once he finally gets to see you, he covers every single detail, every concern. You won't find a more caring doctor than him. Memphis folks are lucky to have him.
Dr. Herring is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Nea Medical Center
Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center
Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
Nea Medical Center
49 Years Experience
University of Arkansas
Graduated in 1964
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. William Herring is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.