Dr. William Higginbotham III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Higginbotham III?

great doctor

Great personality helped my comfort level

Dr H was perfect. Compassionate and brilliant. He sat with me to comfort me many times. Problem was , my shoulder dislocated badly in my sleep. I went to the ER, they put it back in place and Dr H saw me the next day. Scheduled surgery. An open bankart repair. He held my hand till I was out and was holding my hand when I woke up. It was an awful surgery. Long recovery but this Dr was excellent. Had my case by memory, not referring to a chart every moment. I need another repair as it has been 20 years. I'll be with Dr H. No doubt!!!!!!!!

I was not rushed and I was allowed to be actively involved with my decision to have surgery.