- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William H Highlander MD
Dr. William H Highlander, MD is a doctor primarily located in Portsmouth, VA. His specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Highlander is affiliated with Naval Medical Center Portsmouth. He speaks English.
Dr. William H Highlander has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. William H Highlander has the following 14 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Graduated in 1992
Dr. William H Highlander Accepts the Following Insurance
- 620 John Paul Jones Cir Portsmouth , VA : (757) 953-5000
More about Dr. William H Highlander
Dr. Highlander works in Portsmouth, VA and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Highlander is affiliated with Naval Medical Center Portsmouth.