William Hines Is this you?

11 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen William Hines?

Couldn’t make an appointment

Posted on December 10th, 2015

I found the staff arrogant. I tried to make an appointment based upon a referral from my doctor. I had lab tests and my health plan requires no pre approval. Staff wanted some kind of formal referral and copies of lab work before they mad an appoinment. If wanted to find out if there was availability, since it was near year end, or if I could make a tenative appointment. All I got was “It’s our policy not to make an appointment until we have all this stuff”. Also didn’t get an estimate as to when they would know when they would have everything the need. They told me every nephrologist had this policy. While they were still trying I go another appointment in 5 min. Based on my experience I can’t even believe the other ratings of the “Ease of Appointment” or “Courteous Staff” are real. I was able to make an appoinment at another doctor in 5 minutes.

Posted on February 22nd, 2017