Dr. William K Hirota Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William K Hirota?

Very Knowledgeable

Takes time to review history and make recommendations after results received

I would highly reccomend Dr Hirota!

Dr. Hirota has been wonderful. I had been having severe issues with my bleeding ulcertive collitis when I changed over to him. While I knew nothing would be resolved instantly, he recommended specific things to me that no one else had. He is very thourogh and has a very calm and relaxing bedside manner. He is always sure to ask multiple times if I understood or had any questions, to make sure that my treatment plan is clear. I have several issues that are very complicated, but he always reviews everything and adjust's what we need to do for what he is dealing with. His staff is wonderful as well. I usually have my toddler with me and they have always been understanding of her needs and acknowledged her and even her questions. It's hard to find a great dr sometimes, but I have been very thankful for his knowledge and treatment plans and would recommend him for anyone that has U/C or Chrones! :-)

Dr. Hirota and Staff are Excellent

I highly recommend Dr. Hirota. He was recommended to me after a very stressfull 2 year with a flare up of my Crohon's. I saw doctor after doctor with no luck or help. Then I made an appointment with him and 2 months later I was doing GREAT with the proper medicine and diagnosis! He followed up with sincere care and helped me in other areas of my life to keep my disease in remission. Thank you Dr. Hirota

Dr. William K Hirota is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tacoma, WA.