Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. William Hoff
Dr. William Hoff, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Bethlehem, PA and Allentown, PA (and 8 other locations). He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Hoff is affiliated with St Luke's Quakertown Hospital, St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem and Reading Hospital & Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. William Hoff has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. William Hoff has the following 3 expertise
- Abdominal Injuries
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Wounds and Injuries
Dr. William Hoff has 2 board certified specialties
Dr. William Hoff is Board Certified in 2 specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. William Hoff yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Hoff is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Hospital of the University of PA
Saint Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus
St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
St. Luke's Estes Surgical Associates
St. Luke`s Hospital
Grove City Medical Center
27 Years Experience
Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1986
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William Hoff, MD, FACS - General Surgery in Philadelphia, PA, in this video.
Dr. William Hoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.