Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William A Horn has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. William A Horn has the following 11 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
Dr. William A Horn has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. William A Horn is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
After speaking with the apathetic hadrian and sorry excuse for a human being who answered the phone upon my first ever call To be seen by dr horn, i would never ever reccomend that anyone waste thier time with this arogant uncaring group. Dr horn no longer sees new patients and the newbie who they attempted to foster me off on couldn't see me for months even though i explained my referring doc thought the site was infected. What an uncaring bunch!!!
Note the MULTIPLE signs that greet you in the reception area--Do's and Dont's a mile long--nice welcome! While you stand at the check-in desk, the staff talk among themselves, answer phones, etc., without so much as looking at you, THE PATIENT, and saying, Hello, we'll be with you in just a minute--or whatever. Clearly, you are an interruption, not a customer. The physicians, on the other hand, are excellent.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Horn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Abington Memorial Hospital
Dr. William A Horn accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
Locations & DirectionsDermatology Associates, 331 N York Rd Ste C, Hatboro, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William A Horn in this video.
Dr. William A Horn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hatboro, PA.