Dr. William R Howe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William R Howe?

Run as fast as you can

Terrible doctor. Disfigured me, for a slight surgery. Seemed like he knew NOTHING about surgery (pre or post)

My Wife and I love this Doc

We have gone to Dr. Howe for the last four years. The most impressive thing about him is that his exams are very comprehensive, and he is reluctant to perform procedures, or prescribe meds unnecessarily. In contrast to my past experience with dermatologists, who send me home looking like I've been in a war, by freezing virtually anything that looks at all suspicious, Dr. Howe limits his intervention to just what needs to be done. My opinion is that Dr. Howe is more interested in caring for his patients, than in doing what he can to produce charges.

Thrilled to find a doctor that could actually help me with my condition. Dr Howe was very patient and explained my options thoroughly. Would highly recommend to anyone who is seeking a great dermatologist .

Dr. Howe is a caring, patient professional. He took the time to arrive at a thoughtful and accurate diagnosis. I was extremely pleased with my experience.

Praise for Dr. Howe

If it weren't for Dr. Howe, I would not know that I have a rare disease that can cause leukemia. I went to three doctors before him who told me my rash was from stress, dry skin, or allergy. Dr. Howe took a biopsy, and found that I had a notably high number of mast cells caused by mastocytosis. Dr. Howe really listened.I still have tests to go through, and I am not out of the woods, but now I know what this is. I'm a fighter, and I intend to beat this this as best I can.

Nola Knudsen

Really listened to my skin challenges, gave great treatment ideas that have worked, and follow up was fast with my lab/pathology results. Would highly recommend this Dr to my friends and family due to my experience