Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Hurd
Dr. William Hurd, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Dr. Hurd is affiliated with Indiana University Hospital & Outpatient Center, CS Mott Children's Hospital and UH Cleveland Medical Center. Dr. Hurd has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Hurd has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Dr. William Hurd is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.