Dr. William Hurd Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. William Hurd?

Horrible experience

Posted on May 14th, 2014

Dr. Hurd diagnosed me with an infection when I have a chronic disease that needs attention and has already been properly diagnosed. He didn't even have results from my cultures before he gave a prescription for antibiotics and sent me on my way. I had to literally beg for a surgery I NEED. I will not be going back to this doctor. He doesn't listen and has false information regarding my disease.

Wow

Posted on February 19th, 2014

I was 19 yrs old when this doctor gave me a hysterectomy that was later determined to be unnecessary by a new doctor. The test results of my cervix and uterus came back healthy and normal for a 19 year old woman. At this time he was at IU Hospital in Indianapolis Indiana. I went to go see him for a follow up and he was gone...he transferred to his Ohio office which I was never informed about. I had to see a new doctor whom I had never meet for my 6 week follow up. I wish I would have looked into other doctors and got a second opinion before agreeing to a hysterectomy. Lucky for me I have one ovary left. I am 34 yrs old and my husband and I are having a gestational surrogate carry our baby. We are in the process of getting pregnant now, but it should have never had to be done this way.

Posted on November 21st, 2011

Dr. Hurd is an amazing doctor, who appears genuinely concerned about his patients. I would recommend that anyone who is having fertility issues see him. He is also an amazing, thorough surgeon.

Posted on January 18th, 2010

Excellent physician..he saved my life

Posted on September 13th, 2017