Dr. William T Hutto Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. William T Hutto?

He truly listened to his patient and her family. We felt Mom was well cared for by Dr. Hutto. Great physician!

Finally a doctor that cared

After being turned away and being refused treatment several times by several hospitals, clinics and being unable to get anyone to give me any relief from the pain I was in when my disc slipped out of place I ended up by ambulance to St John's. Dr Hutto actually listened and treated me like a person not a drug seeker. Since I removed myself from pain management I've been unable to get help when I need it. I don't want to take pain pills everyday and I'm not an addict but I get treated like one when I'm in severe pain.. I can't take nsaids and Dr. Hutto gave my steroids to reduce my inflammation.. A shot to alleviate my pain and a few for home.. Plus a muscle relaxers.. Now I'm doing much better and an very thankful to this doctor. Not everyone is an addict and some of us really need some relief after a month of pain..

Dr. William T Hutto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.