Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William I Petty II has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. William I Petty II has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. William I Petty II has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 7
The group answers quickly, however the staff associated with Dr Petty posses extremely poor communication skills. They initiate calls and you can never reach anyone when you call back, leaving you wondering if there is a serious problem. The group also charges a cafe charge supposedly to cover no shows which violates United Health Care policy. Bottom line, forget trying to get in touch with anyone in their office. Appointments are each to obtain because it is handled by the group staff. He is not managing his staff!
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
22 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Greenville Hospital System
Dr. William I Petty II accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWilliam I Petty Ii Md, 3901 Main St Ste A, Hilton Head Island, SC
Dr. William I Petty II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hilton Head Island, SC.