Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Ingram III MD
Dr. William Ingram III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Des Moines, IA, with other offices in Clinton, IA and Clinton, IA . He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Ingram is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center - Clinton, Broadlawns Medical Center and Presbyterian Orthopaedic Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Ingram III has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. William Ingram III has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. William Ingram III is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. William Ingram III - Posted on January 17th, 2019
Dr. Ingram is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy Medical Center - Clinton
Broadlawns Medical Center
Presbyterian Orthopaedic Hospital
Presbyterian Hospital Huntersville
11 Years Experience
Graduated in 2002
Dr. William Ingram III Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. William Ingram III's office for more information.
1801 Hickman Rd Des Moines, IA : (515) 282-2319
915 13th Ave N Clinton, IA : (563) 243-2511
1410 N 4th St Clinton, IA : (563) 244-5555
Locations & Directions
Dr. William Ingram III is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Des Moines, IA.