Dr. William D Irvine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William D Irvine?

Help

I've had about 5 surgeries in one eye for detached retina. Each on is suppose to work. The Last which was a last chance was suppose to be the one. It didn't work. Now need more surgery out of insurance and they don't want to do anymore because I owe them money. If it had been fixed the first or 3rd time I'd be ok but now the sixth I can't afford so I guess I'm suppose to lose my sight all together. No bedside manner. Said to do the next surgery would have to use hospital facilities instead of Meca they want $750. I can't work because I can't see and I'm losing more of my vision daily

always been a good experience with the doc.

Dr. Irvine would be in a complete mess without his nurse. She has a great, caring personality and he has none. Never even addressed my Grandmother after her surgery. No personality and non-existent bedside manner.

Three surgeries in 2 months. Same nurse every time and she was great. Highly recommend MECA

I saw Dr. Irvine after suffering a Branch Retinal Vein Occlusion. This caused the vision in my right eye to become blurred so badly that I was unable to distinguish the features of large objects. He immediately went to work to try to restore vision to the eye. I am presently undergoing this treatment, but wanted to say how much I appreciate his prompt attention and care to my need!