Dr. William P Ives Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. William P Ives?

Long term patient of Dr. Ives

I've been with Dr. Ives and his wonderful staff for 15 years. He literally saved my arms. I was in so much pain I asked for an amputation because my quality of life was 0 with my pain. He brought the pain level down until it was manageable and not the focus of my life. Since being with him, I earned 2 Master's degrees and taught for 11 years. The more I learned about pain management the more I realized how cutting edge he was. I could not recommend a doctor more. If you want a real expert in Pain, you cant do better then Dr. Ives.

Amazing doctor / staff

I have been seeing Dr Ives for a very long time and have had nothing but pleasant experiences with every member of his staff. I am VERY thankful I found Dr Ives, he has kept my back problems at a point where I am able to continue to work and be as pain free as possible !

scheduling, billing and returning messages problems

I think the title about sums it up even though the doctor and the staff have been nice - but they don't seem to genuinely want to help the patients.

Caution

Waited 2 hours, office staff poor, put false statements in my office note and sent it to multiple providers without my consent. Very arrogant, vindictive and judgmental. Was told by sources that practice is failing and that he now has to work doing outpatient anesthesia to make it. I have never been more disappointed in a another human being.

WORST EVERYTHING

STAFF RUDE, LIED TO MY WIFE. OFFICE ALL WALMART. TOLD ME HE COULD NOT WRITE ME RX DUE TO MY INSURANCE. WHOLE VISIT WAS A WASTE OF 2.5 HOURS. WAS TOLD I HAD FIRST APPT, BOY WAS THAT A JOKE. THEY ALL SHOULD CONSIDER THE FUNERAL BUSINESS. PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER THIS PLACE . TRUST ME. I AM A RETIRED HEALTHCARE PROVIDER.

Dr Ives saved my leg

I had been trying to find out what was wrong with my leg for two years. I went from doctor to doctor and no one could help me. I went to Dr Ives and he determined what it was at my first visit. The blood was not getting down to my foot. If he would not have found this out when he did, I would have lost my leg. As it was, I ended up having two surgeries and was in the hospital for two weeks. But at least I did not end up losing my leg thanks to Dr Ives.

Disappointment

Staff is curt. Dr. is poor at communicating with his patients. The office seems disorganized and the dr. is more interested in moving from patient to patient as quickly as possible.

Could not reach doctor in emergency situation and was admonished for trying to reach doctor in such situation

Dr. William P Ives is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Snellville, GA.