Dr. William J Binkley Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William J Binkley Jr?

Personal care

MRI showed that I had a tumor in my kidney. Dr. Binkley send me in for a biopsy. The day before I was to go in his office to find out what it showed, he called me at home. He said there was no need to come in. Everything was benign and there was actually no tumor. Not many doctors would take the time to do this. Not only is he a good doctor, he's a good guy.

Love this doctor!

Dr. Binkley treated with with much respect. My problem was diagnosed quickly, treated and I continue my treatment with daily medication. He had a great bedside manner. I did have to wait a little longer on my initial visit but the last time that I went the wait was on 15 minutes. Doctors do have emergencies and they do have patients that take more time than others. Expect delays from time to time especially when you are seeing a good reputable physician that is much in demand. I will most definately go back to see Dr. Binkley for as long as I need treatment.

Very nice Dr., very professional.

I have heard of Dr. Binkley for years. He Dx. me with Interstitual Cystitis. I need to go back to a Dr. for a folloow up and am evn paying out of my pocket to see him.(he's not on my insurance plan) THe previous persons comment was unfounded. Dr.'s have emergencys that arise. I bet if that emergency were you, you would want your Dr. at your side even though scheduled patients had to wait.Be patient. Good care takes time & medicine is not a perfect science that takes 10 minutes for every sigle patient. I just scheduled my appointmant even though I read this negative comment.By the way...that was by no means unprofessional...it was caring and being there for someone who needed him worse than you at the time. Thankfully, it wasn't you that time. Dr.'s often run behind. They do not do it on purpose.It happens as it happens. YOu might try finding a Dr. that only has a few patients...at least for awhile you may be see on "your schedule" until his practice builds.

Dr. William J Binkley Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near White House, TN.