Dr. William Chapman Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. William Chapman?

Worst receptionist staff I have ever encountered.

Posted on January 7th, 2015

Dr. Chapman is a nice man, very friendly and likeable. That being said, in the last couple of years, he has really let his office take the back burner and he is definitely more focused on his downstairs spa. And his receptionist staff is absolutely horrible!!! I have never encountered women so disrespectful and rude!! I will be switching doctors immediately.

Dr Chapman new patient

Posted on December 10th, 2014

This Doctor has been awesome. I was seeing a doctor in downtown Charleston for 5 years and the doctor always started from scratch regulating my thyroid and hormone levels every time I came in. He never got it right and use to make excuses that my body does not have to have normal levels. I have been with Dr Chapman for a year now and not only do I have perfect labs now, I feel awesome. He explains things and he seems like he truly cares. His staff is the best I have seen. I can't imagine my life if it were still in the doctor's hands downtown. Thanks Dr. Chapman!

Posted on November 10th, 2011

Was put on Warfin for DVT after labs I was unable to get Dr Chapman or staff to call back to adjust dose INR 1.0 to a high of 4.7 was told by Dr Chapman he wanted to keep INR between 2.0 and 3.0.Had to change Doctor becouse of this.

Posted on December 18th, 2015