2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. William J Ciccone II?

Worst orthopedic surgeon

Hiring him for my ACL surgery was of the biggest mistakes of my life. Not only did he butcher my knee and left me in excruciating pain for 2 months without any compassion or explanation, but 9 month later, I am going back to surgery to fix his poor job. Two surgeons I have consulted with were in disbelief of his archaic methods. They both said no orthopedic surgeon should still be using these methods. He also lied about the benefits of allografts. This man should not be allowed to practice.

Failure of Dr. Ciccone quadricep surgery has been repaired by competent surgeon. Incompetent surgeon for anything other than a basic procedure, at best. Very little concern about his failure to preform up to par.

Back to sports

He had a no nonsense approach and was able to communicate my issue in a language I could understand. He seemed genuine and really seemed like he went to work each day so he could help people because he enjoyed it.

Unprofessional Practice Unprofessional Staff

I set an appointment with this doctor at Cornerstone Orthopedic for a disability evaluation for my shoulder which had a complete rupture and failed rotator cuff surgery. I received word from private disability insurance they needed a new evaluation. My health insurance gave this practice as it is in Humana's network. I set the appointment and was crystal clear about why I needed their services. The practice told me that I would need to see the doctor for treatment and have my medical records to them two weeks before the appointment. So after setting the appointment I forwarded me records release to my old orthopedic. Then less received a voice mail the next day at noon. The message said they needed to ask me a question. I called back with in ten minutes of the voice mail and no one knew why I was called as the person who called me was at lunch. They said she would call me back with in a half hour when she returned from lunch. Four hours later I had not received the courtesy of a returned call. I called them and was informed the doctor would not see me for a disability claim and the person I spoke to could not offer any reason for this decision. I eventually spoke to the "office manager" who said she cared but her demeanor was snotty as she laughed at me as I expressed my frustration. She cut me off every time I tried to make a point. Simple points, two of them - that I explained my reason for calling them in not uncertain terms and that I had already made arrangements for my records to be sent to them. I also pointed out that it was 4 o'clock on Thursday making it too late for me to try and schedule with another practice let alone call Humana for more options of practices. So the office manager was unprofessional, refused to escalate the problem and offered no solution or reason for the doctors decision. I can only think of one reason he wouldn't bother himself with disability claim for a legitimate disability and that is he is a lazy arrogant doctor who doesn't care about people. Since I wasn't offered an option of seeing another of Cornerstone Orthopedics in Wheat Ridge, CO many other physicians it goes with out saying this is the entire practices attitude and empathy for people. The unprofessional staff and "office manager" are typical of the elitist attitude so prevalent in the medical field as spawned by arrogant doctors whose oaths don't mean anything other than" I'm money grubbing quack that capitalizes on peoples suffering..." I would highly recommend avoiding this practice because of it's staff doctors and non existence customer / patient service. The medical profession is the on;y profession that treats you like customer when it pleases them. I /We all have choices unfortunately this doctor and staff have no consequences for treating people as disposable. Stay clear!!!

patient

Had surgery by Dr. Ciccoine. Complete failure. He was surprised stating this was his only failure. Other than that, he doesn't have much to say. I'm a cripple now. Very iffy doctor regardless of what his credentials say. I would never recommend him or his staff.

Dr. Ciccone in my opinion was very over confident, cocky and arrogant. The diagnosis was not correct and for months I went untreated basically being told I was a liar. Ended up having some significant damage surgically repaired. I would not recommend this Doctor to anyone in my family or friends. Wait time was extremely long and only some of the staff was friendly. I had a postive experience with a couple of Dr. Ciccone's assistants but overall not impressed.

Waste of Time

Doc did not read any intake forms, did not read note from physical therapist, and prescribed, but failed to schedule, necessary MRI for shoulder injury. Then harassed for payment for services never rendered. Completely unprofessional doc, office staff, and patient advocate.

Dr. William J Ciccone II is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Wheat Ridge, CO.