Dr. William J Crowley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William J Crowley?

Best doc ever

great bedside manner, very compassionate, made me feel at ease

Dr. Crowley called me the night before surgery, and was great - answered all of my questions, and made me feel better about the whole process. On the day of surgery, he had a really good bedside manner and put me at ease, and was available afterwards if I had questions or issues. I've heard that some of the nurses and other people in the hospital request him to do the anesthesia for their family members, which is probably the highest form of recommendation because they see everything that happens in the hospital. I would recommend him to anyone facing surgery.

unbelievable

This was the worst experience of my life.