Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Curtis
Dr. William Curtis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Corbin, KY, with other offices in Maysville, KY and Cynthiana, KY (and 8 other locations). He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Curtis is affiliated with Pineville Comm Hosp, Marymount Hosp and Jellico Comm Hosp. Dr. Curtis has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Curtis has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. William Curtis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corbin, KY.