Dr. William Dean III Is this you?

3.6

He dx me very quickly with parkenson ,then walked away. where is the compassion for getting a DX like that?

Best Doctor for bad headaches

Dr. Dean III would listen to me, with all the questions that I had about the treatment that he was giving me and if that treatment didn't work he would keep going until my headaches were gone.

Dr. William Dean III

Dr. Dean listens to me and hears me. He takes the time to question me regarding my symptoms. He is very thorough in his explanations when he is explaining what he is proposing as a treatment and why. I have never left Dr. Dean's office wondering what is next. I also know that if I have a problem he or his office staff is one phone call away to assist me. I appreciate that Dr. Dean is my doctor.