Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William J Godfrey has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 4 of 4
you couldn't ask for a more caring & attentive doctor! myself, my husband & my mother have all been patients of hispratice!while you may have to wait, he is more than woth your time to wait!!, he is open to conversation about your treatment and is supportive of patients' rights to make informed decisions
52 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1966
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. William J Godfrey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Bluegrass Family Health
- Baptist Health Community Care Network
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- PHCS PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGodfrey Godfrey And Eklund, 914 N Dixie Ave Ste 304, Elizabethtown, KY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William J Godfrey in this video.
Dr. William J Godfrey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elizabethtown, KY.