Dr. William J Harris III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William J Harris III?

Very fine physician

I saw Dr. Harris after having been seen by 3 cardiologists, all of whom agreed that I would need aortic valve replacement now or soon. I'm a physician myself, so have worked with surgeons both as a physician and as a patient. Dr. Harris was the most personable, communicative surgeon I've ever dealt with. He took plenty of time with me, telling me in detail all he could about what to expect from the surgery. He came across as totally honest and I was satisfied that he is not a knife-happy surgeon who goes about his work with what he believes is the best interest of his patient as his guide. I believe he was the first surgeon in my area to perform the operation he plans and has done more of them than any other surgeon in this community.

Competent

Dr Harris performed my quad by pass surgery in 2005. Thanks to Dr Harris I am in better physical condition today than anytime in my 65 years. I interviewed several surgeons prior to my surgery. Thankfully, I chose the best. I strongly recommend Dr Harris.