Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William J Hennessey has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Chronic Pain
- Surgery Recovery
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Nerve Damage
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 49
Went there last summer.I had radiation from cancer.Left me with very poor legs.First thing he said to me that I was a smoker and he could tell by the wrinkles around my mouth.Than when he looked at my legs he checked the wrong one.Said nothing but a good workout would help.Well 9 months later and I have lost the feeling in that leg.Hes terrible to say the least...............
Dr Hennessy is extremely professional and knowledgeable. He correctly diagnosed my problem and explained treatment options. He took his time and reviewed my MRI and answered all my questions. I appreciate a physician that is straight forward and doesn't sugar coat things. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends. The office staff was extremely courteous.
First thing he said upon entering room. "I see you're on Medicare at the ripe old age of 53." Now I saw him 11 yrs ago when I was on comp. After 3 failed cervical fusions I had the last fusion 2008. I was having a flare up that lasted a month with severe pain and pain going down my arm. My PCP ordered a nerve conduction test. That's why I went to him. He starts questioning me about not being able to work etc....totally humiliated me. Tried telling him I actually tried to work last year 1 or 2 days a week. Took me 3 days to recuperate after working. Did that for 6 months and couldn't handle the pain. He's so arrogant , knows absolutely nothing about me or my health issues. I worked for 25 yrs in the health field and will NEVER go back to him. Makes you feel like you're faking it. He says if fusion worked I should go back to work, never mind the debilitating headaches and muscles spasms. He's definitely a insurance and comp Dr. He will say whatever they want him to say.
He calls himself a doctor but never ran a test on me. He told me nothing was wrong with me and I pleaded with him to help me. Once you go to an Excela Health doctor and they say nothing is wrong with you you're put in their system and every doctor you go to after that reads what they say and they stick together like glue. I've have since been wheelchair bound and partially bedridden. Remember there's nothing wrong with me. That's what he said. Never ran a test. Now I know what's wrong with me once I was able to get out of that system and I think it's awful what they did to me. Every bad comment on here he deserves. Go somewhere else and do yourself a favor. This guy is bought and paid for.
22 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Mt Carmel Medical Center
Dr. William J Hennessey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark KeystoneBlue
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsPennsylvania Physical Medicine Inc, 120 Village Dr, Greensburg, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William J Hennessey in this video.
Dr. William J Hennessey is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Greensburg, PA.