Dr. William J Kurtz Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William J Kurtz Jr?

Absolutely the best experience

Thank You, Dr. Kurtz

Five months ago I was in a very serious car accident. Now, 4 1/2 months later I am walking, thanks to the ankle and hip operations performed by Dr Kurtz. There were others who stabilized me at the hospital and gave me physical therapy at the rehab center. I still am so gratefull to Dr Kurtz for his gentile and compasionate manner. He gave me instructions on what to do and not to do in my recovery at home. The happiest day was when he leaned over and told me I could go home. Life is almost back to normal.

Marilyn

Recently, I was an emergency admission with a fx femur after a fall. My designated MD had a full OR schedule so Dr. Kurtz stepped up to the plate & I couldn't be more satisfied. He took time to explain the situation in a calm, competent manner which put me @ ease. Surgically the result was excellent & I would recommend Dr. Kurtz to my closest friends.

Dr. William J Kurtz Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Akron, OH.