Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William J Mclaughlin has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I have been a patient of Dr Mcglaughlin for almost 30 years. He is very competent and thorough. He is not rude. He is extremely professional. He is a no nonsense doctor, meaning that he tells it like it is. He is very bright and intellectual, and although humor is not his strong point, I can honestly say I don't go to a doctor for a good laugh. That being said, his nurse is extremely personable and I just love her!!
I have been seeing Dr. Mc Laughlin for a number of years and I have always found him to be professional. He is a serious person and doesn't do much kidding around-perhaps that's what someone may misunderstand as poor bedside manner. I've never found him to be rude or unprofessional. I would and have recommended him to to others.
A disgrace to the profession. Insensitive, rude, unprofessional, incompetent. I will never, nor will anyone I know, ever go to Dr. McLaughlin again. The office staff are pleasant and actually try to provide excuses for his behavior. Please be aware and research further - you'll find I'm not alone in my disdain.
Dr. Mclaughlin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Umass Memorial Healthcare
Dr. William J Mclaughlin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUmass Memorial Medical Group, 103 Millbury St, Auburn, MA
Dr. William J Mclaughlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Auburn, MA.