Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please contact us if you have any additional information.

Fixed this golf pro

The best

A perfect healer!

Wish he were still practicing. No one better!!

pattient

After the doctors in Fall River messed up my broken elbow, Dr. Morgan is the one that put it back together and gave me my life back. My surgery was the day after Curt Schilling's since I broke my elbow the morning that the Red Sox won their 1st World Series. I followed Dr. Morgan from St. Elizabeth's in Brighton to St Vincent's in Worcester. When he was made the head of Ortho they expected so much from him working him more hours than anyone should be expected to work. He was always there for me and would see me if something came up. He would speak to me on the phone and always was there whether my husband or myself had questions. He had very loyal, top notch staff. I would travel anywhere so that he could continue to be my doctor. I truly miss him, his expertise and the care that he gave me.

I would like to know if Dr. Morgan intends to return to practice. He is an exceptional surgeon. If you were a patient of his he knew who you were in the hallway as well as the exam room. Great person as well as surgeon. I had a number of different surgeries with Dr. Morgan and never had problems after he had corrected the problems. Red Sox did him wrong also. He far outweighs the staff the have now.

Top Surgeon & Top Healer

Dr. Bill's diagnostic and surgical expertise is off the charts. I know the circumstances around his leaving his practice and can't wait for his return. He is THE BEST!!!

Dr. William Morgan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worcester, MA.

Dr. William Morgan Is this you?