Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William J Phillips MD
Dr. William J Phillips, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chesterfield, MO. He has 56 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. William J Phillips has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. William J Phillips has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
Showing 2 of 2
Very poor bedside manners
Self-verified patient of Dr. William J Phillips - Posted on July 23rd, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. William J Phillips - Posted on January 25th, 2018
56 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1963
St Lukes Hospital
Dr. William J Phillips Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- HealthLink PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCARDIO PULMONARY ASSOCIATES, 222 S Woods Mill Rd Ste 310N, Chesterfield, MO
Dr. William J Phillips is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chesterfield, MO.