Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at [email protected] if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Pommersheim MD
Dr. William Pommersheim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Castle, PA, with another office in New Castle, PA. He has 55 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Pommersheim is affiliated with Jameson Memorial Hospital, New Castle, Pa. He speaks English.
Dr. William Pommersheim has 2 locations
Dr. William Pommersheim has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. William Pommersheim has the following 1 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. William Pommersheim is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Pommersheim is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Jameson Memorial Hospital, New Castle, Pa
55 Years Experience
University of Pittsburgh
Graduated in 1958
Locations & Directions
Dr. William Pommersheim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Castle, PA.