Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. William Stewart
Dr. William Stewart, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Green Valley, AZ. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Stewart is affiliated with Meritcare Health System, Meritcare Hospital and Jamestown Hospital, Jamestown, Nd. He speaks English.
Dr. William Stewart has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. William Stewart has the following 1 expertise
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
Dr. William Stewart has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. William Stewart is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 4
Dr. Stewart is a REAL health care provider and I miss him. It's been 7 years since he left. I've tried to find someone comparable since Sanford took over. So far no-one comes close. Dr. Stewart CARES & does not bypass issues. I could see him for a swollen toe but he might say "do this for your toe & I also think you should" (insert his concern for what else he may find & care about even though it may be on your scalp). He is thorough, CARES and we want him back ;-)
Dr. Stewart is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Meritcare Health System
Jamestown Hospital, Jamestown, Nd
36 Years Experience
University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1977
Dr. William Stewart accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsGreen Valley Physician Offices, 1141 S La Canada Dr, Green Valley, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William Stewart, MD - Internal Medicine in Green Valley, AZ, in this video.
Dr. William Stewart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Green Valley, AZ.