Dr. William Stewart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Stewart?

Favorable

Posted on March 6th, 2016

I am from the Buffalo are and selected Dr. Stewart because of his impressive research credentials and was not disappointed. His demeanor exudes confidence, his sub-specialties are echocardiography and heart valve disorders. He stresses the value of physical exercise, which is something many doctors ignore. My impression is this is the type of doctor who doesn't just examine patients at the hospital, but spends time at home reading medical journals and keeping informed of the latest developments in cardiology. In my case the diagnosis was favorable. If you are seeking a first or second opinion for a heart valve related condition, you couldn't find a better cardiologist than Dr. Stewart. He is non-interventional, but if he were to recommend surgery, I would have confidence that it was necessary. The Cleveland Clinic has many heart surgeons and they work on salary, not on number of procedures performed, so I trust Dr. Stewart's choice would be based on merit, not financial.

Posted on June 8th, 2014

His credentials in cardiology are awesome and his clinical expertise is outstanding in my opinion. His demeanor exudes competence and I trust his decisions. I live nearly two hundred miles from Cleveland and see him for second opinions. I only wish I lived closer, as he would be my primary cardiologist. If you're looking for an non-intervational cardilogist, you can't do better than Dr. Stewart

Posted on September 11th, 2017