3.2

Have you seen Dr. William M Jaffe?

Staff and Doctor not caring

New patient after having a Quad Bypass out of state. Had to waiting an hour before seeing Dr. Jaffe. Once I got to see him, he was in a rush. Was sent to Imaging for a Chest X-Ray and received a call 28 hours later to say, "there was fluid on my lung". Was told to go to Front Desk or ER the next day to have fluid removed and was then told by front desk that we were scheduled for the following week to have fluid removed. Fluid was removed the next day. I was told by office that Jaffe was in the hospital but never saw him. Have had difficulty getting prescriptions refilled because front desk has not called them in. We will be going to another physician after this experience. Look for another Cardiologist.

Bad attitude office staff

Bad attitude front office staff. Dr Jaffe is very professional and seems to really care.

Need's New Receptionist and Management

Dr. Jaffe is a Great cardiologist. But his employees are going to bankrupt him with their attitudes. Its a lot cheaper replacing your employees than losing your patients. And I feel Lori is putting my heath at risk' so there for I will be looking for another cardiologist. My appt was canceled twice by Lori, The last time Lori called me to cancel my appt I told her I was going out of state and ask to see the doctor before I left since I have a blockage and am nervous about not having seen the doctor for over a year now. Lori told me to call when I get back into town. I called a day later to get a refill on my Bystolic and Lori told me to find a cardiologist in the state that I was going to. Now I'm leaving tomorrow and don't have my meds I need. I don't get it we pay them. And again if you ever get a chance to see Dr, Jaffe he is a great doctor it's just the employees that could care less what's wrong with you.

after waiting for a long time, he seemed in a rush and even though he seems to care for me, he didn't really act on my major concerns, he just kept giving me more medicines - some of which had bad reactions .

Dr. William M Jaffe is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Casa Grande, AZ.

Dr. William M Jaffe Is this you?