Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Jakobleff Jr
Dr. William Jakobleff Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Yonkers, NY. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Adult Care. Dr. Jakobleff is affiliated with Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division, Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division and Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. William Jakobleff Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Adult Care
Dr. William Jakobleff Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yonkers, NY.