Dr. William A Jarrett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William A Jarrett?

Excellent Care

I received excellent care from Dr. Jarrett. I was seen on a short notice was able to be seen in the Morganton office with very little wait time. Friendly staff.

I had discovered a dark colored nodule/lump on the right side of my tongue in late May of 2015. I was able to get a consultation with Dr. Jarrett shortly after my discovery. Dr. Jarrett and his staff were very polite, professional, and helped me to feel at ease about the situation at hand. Dr. Jarrett examined my tongue and suggested that he remove the spot on my tongue in an in office procedure which was completed on 6-19-2015, BX of Right Anterior Tongue. Highly recommend Dr. Jarrett & staff

nice physician, listened to what my symptoms were and really helped me get over my allergy symptoms

personable, knowledgeable and very professional