Dr. William Julien Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. William Julien?

DONT BOTHER!!!!

Posted on January 11th, 2017

The wait is forever! Staff up front is young, rude, and unprofessional. I like that he does procedures in office, but hes always late and in a rush. I wouldn't recommend him.

Thank You for giving me my life back!!!!!!

Posted on August 1st, 2010

There are not enough words to express my thanks to Dr Julien and his staff. I am a 46 year old female who was experienceing alot of pain in my legs when walking. In a matter of 1 week Dr. Julien diagnosed me with abdominal claduicaton and with his wonderful skills he had fixed the problem. I would highly recommend him and his staff to anyone. Just would like to add that I never felt so at ease with a doctor he has such great bedside manner which to me counts the most!!!!

Posted on October 28th, 2017