Dr. William Jurewitz Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. William Jurewitz?

Long overdue

Posted on March 25th, 2016

I can't believe he's still working after all these years. In 2001 I had a baby under his care he was my obgyn. Through out my pregnancy was fine until the last few months. I couldn't believe how I stayed with him as my Dr for so long guess cause he delivered my 1st baby. I was young and naive back then. Anyways he always made me uncomfortable with his rude remarks about my weight. I was a plus size mother to be. That should have been a red flag. On delivery day it went smoothe until my daughter came out and was not breathing he said don't worry she's fine. They finally got her breathing later that night she had seizures and found out she had a bleed in her brain. I truly believe that he could have prevented this. The last few months I kept telling him that I don't feel as much movement as I should he would just comment that I have too much weight on my body and that I needed to cut down weight and look @ me with disgust. After months went by I had asked about the Dr his office told us he left to another state.

Lazy and uncaring

Posted on April 16th, 2008

I had to have the episiotomy Dr. Jurewitz did when I had my son REDONE as it was so badly performed. He did a hasty, sloppy job that was extremely painful. Don't go anywhere near him.

Contraceptive Implants