Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Bell
Dr. William Bell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Maryville, TN, with another office in Maryville, TN. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Bell is affiliated with Blount Memorial Hospital, East Tn Baptist Hosp and Blount Mem Hosp, Maryville, Tn. He speaks English.
Dr. William Bell has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Bell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
East Tn Baptist Hosp
Blount Mem Hosp, Maryville, Tn
41 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Campbell Fountation University Of Tennessee
Dr. William Bell accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William Bell in this video.
Dr. William Bell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Maryville, TN.