Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William K Hahn Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Urinary Incontinence
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
Dr. Hahn was my OB during my pregnancy with my son. He is really nice and if you come with questions in hand, he answers them with enough explanation to resolve your concerns. He is to the point and works to ensure you are well during your pregnancy. My son was born 2 weeks early and Dr. Hahn did not deliver him because it was a really unexpected delivery. My only concern would be that if you have concerns, bring them to him. My daughter was born 2 weeks early and although I relayed this to him, I did not relay to him that I was concerned that my son was going to be 2 weeks early. At my last fetal monitor appointment, my sons heart rate kept dropping. I think that if Dr. Hahn had checked my cervix (prior to his 38 week routine when he usually starts), maybe we could have better anticipated my sons arrival. All in all, we are well and things are fine. I was on high alert with my body after the heart rate scare.
I really truly like Dr Hahn and would absolutely go to him again but the billing staff at SWG Strongsville have made a mistake every time they have submitted claims to my insurance. They duplicated my pap which took a few calls to sort out but at least it was sorted out. Now I am having trouble getting my insurance to pay for the IUD I had inserted because SWG Strongsville billing are not putting the correct code (preventive) on the claim even when they say they will. I'm on the fourth attempt to get this corrected. Contraceptive IUDs have to be covered BY LAW by health insurance (except for grandfathered plans and religiously exempted plans, of which I subscribe to neither) yet the clinic Dr Hahn works at is going to end up costing me over $800 for something I should have had to pay nothing for, other than my premiums of course. Please make sure if you go to see him you scrutinize your EOB and bills carefully after the visit. Because of this I will go to Planned Parenthood in the future. I do hope in the meantime this does eventually get resolved.
Dr. Hahn is very personable, quick, and puts you at ease. Recently his office in North Royalton was closed, and I had to travel to his Southwest Hospital office for my visit. I am seriously thinking of finding someone else. HIs office was first in Parma, then North Royalton, now it's at Southwest. Unfortunately, this might be the time I find someone else.
I really appreciate that Dr. Hahn talks to me like I'm an intelligent adult. The evening office hours are great! The other doctors and midwife in the group practice have all been nice to work with too. Great doctor, especially if you're like me and will want to ask for all the details and statistics.
27 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. William K Hahn Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSgmg-Womens Health, 4065 Center Rd Ste 216, Brunswick, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William K Hahn Jr in this video.
Dr. William K Hahn Jr is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Brunswick, OH.