Dr. William Henry Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. William Henry?

Simply the best there is

Posted on September 15th, 2008

In the world of HIV medicine, there simply isn't anyone better than Keith Henry. My diagnosis came as a surprise; I was sick, and I needed help fast. Fortunately, I was well-connected nationally, and I made a number of inquiries about HIV docs. One person on the East Coast, an employee of AMFAR, said that the Twin Cities had a superstar in the field -- a doctor respected as both a researcher and a clinician -- named Keith Henry. Another associate of mine, a clinical researcher for Gilead who had no connection to the first person, said almost exactly the same thing: "Go to Keith Henry." Subsequent research also led to Henry. And you know what? He and his staff couldn't have been better. Now five years have passed, I pulled back from the brink, and am an great health. Keith Henry also spends plenty of time with me, and he manages to work in very welcome reassurances about the future -- like, "Your blood pressure's good, but in the decades to come, we'll want to watch it because...." He doesn't talk that way by accident -- he knows how to tend to the soul as well as the body.

Posted on February 25th, 2015