Dr. William K Johnston III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William K Johnston III?

Could not be happier with Dr. Johnston. He's confident, well educated, personable, patient, explains things well and puts you at ease. Great urologist and surgeon. The robotic surgery makes all the difference for a quicker recovery. Thank you Dr. Johnston.

Great doctor

I was having an issue after a procedure that I had in a different state. Dr. Johnston and his nurse Tomeca were wonderful in helping get my situation under control. When I was having a hard time locating the device I needed to use they were very helpful with getting me the items I needed until the right product came in the mail. I would highly recommend him to all my friends!

Dr. Johnston is a great surgeon. He is very knowledgeable and very caring. He explained all of my available options and took the time to go into detail. I consider myself lucky that he was my surgeon for my radical prostatectomy (robotic laparoscopic) because he did such a great job. The recovery time was much less than expected and I was able to return to work in two weeks (office desk work). He continues to follow up and cares about my recovery.”

2 Reasons I’m canceling my visits

1st. Even if I make an early appointment I have to wait over an hour for Dr. Johnston to see me. He recommended 2 drugs (dose 2,000mg a day) I would have to take for the rest of my life. My Internist recommended I should not see him again.

Removed my prostate cancer (John P, Howell)

Dr. Johnston was the surgeon who performed my radical prostatectomy (robotic laparoscopic). During my pre-surgery office visit, he was very friendly and comforting, and patiently explained everything to me. He performed the surgery masterfully, sparing my nerves (my cancer hadn't spread beyond my prostate) and reconnecting my urethra to my bladder in such a clean way that I've had neither urinary nor erectile issues. I'm forever grateful to him, and would gladly recommend him to anyone.

patient sends patient straight to ER if issue arises outside of scheduled appointment

Dr. William Johnston III / John Burnett

Dr Johnston is absolutely the best. Enough cannot be said of his knowledge, experience and bed side manner. He takes the time to explain all options and listens attentively to all your questions. Dr. Johnston was comforting and reassuring and I felt complete confidence in his abilities. My surgery turned out great and I have him to thank.

OUTSTANDING DOCTOR

Dr. Johnston is fantastic. He is very thorough, takes time to listen and answer questions, and did an excellent job in surgery for me!

very caring physician and office staff.