Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William K Stiles MD
Dr. William K Stiles, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salem, OR, with another office in Salem, OR. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Stiles is affiliated with Salem Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William K Stiles has 2 locations
875 Oak St SE Ste 3060
Salem, OR 97301
610 Hawthorne Ave SE
Salem, OR 97301
Book Online Now
Dr. William K Stiles has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. William K Stiles has the following 12 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
Showing 1 of 1
Understanding your procedure.
Self-verified patient of Dr. William K Stiles - Posted on November 21st, 2015
I do enjoy Dr. Stiles bed side manners and the fact that he is the most accurate,does not miss a beat when it comes to tests! I was beside myself when he personally walks you to check out for scheduling, rare at best however, I did not understand his medical terminology when explaining procedures.
Dr. Stiles is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Uc Irvine Medical Center
Dr. William K Stiles Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
Locations & Directions
Dr. William K Stiles is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Salem, OR.