Dr. William K Wong Sr Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. William K Wong Sr?

The nurses lack professionalism ! One nurse in particular was always giving other patients attitude, including myself! At one point I had to wait nearly two hours till I got called in!

I went approx. 4 times and I always had to wait 60 minutes plus and the doctor would never be in when I came. If your doctor doesn't show up until 9am don't schedule appointments until 9am. Also the staff was terrible, some where very nice, but other not so much. My diagnosis they put on a post it note and told me to google it. Seriously what kind of place is this. I would not recommend this to anyone. Also the place where he took out the biopsy hasn't healed in over 5 months and is still raised, when he said it wouldn't be. Terrible, when I went in for a follow up he told me to just stick a bandaid over it. Really?????