Dr. William N Kaufman Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. William N Kaufman?

Rude staff,old and needs to be updated. dr andrew sun should not even be a doctor. There are many other good experienced OBGYNs trust me find another.

Kind, caring, gentle, thorough

Dr. Kaufman delivered my babies over 20 years ago and still always asks about them! A caring, wonderful professional!

MSW

Dr. Kaufman has been my OBGYN for 38 years! He has seen me through a radical hysterectomy and breast cancer. You are lucky if you get this wonderrful caring doctor. He is truly holistic, concerned and kind. I owe him my wellnes at 72 years.

Stop now and find another doctor. the doctors here care more about getting paid than giving proper care. The office is outdated, rundown and dirty! I won't be stepping a foot in there ever again.

I was a high risk pregnancy. I was on insulin. I love the way Dr Kauffman and his team treated me felt safe

He saved my wife. No more need be said.

Awful.

I got a biopsy on my cervix and they didn't tell me anything about what it was going to be like. I thought it would be no big deal and minimal pain. It was the most intense pain I've ever been in and the procedure seemed barbaric and unprofessional. I am traumatized I saw a lot of blood and there was blood on the floor. I sobbed the entire time and almost fainted. Then they wanted me to get out because it was over but I was in so much pain. No one suggested I should bring someone with me to drive me home after this. I was dizzy and nauseous after the procedure and rushed out of the office without Being told what they just did or what to expect in the next couple of days as a result of my procedure. I am very upset and completely horrified by what happened in the office. He's a nice guy but what the heck is up with this?