Dr. William Kaye Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. William Kaye?

Posted on October 24th, 2016

Dr. Kaye is an excellent physician and is very knowledgeable in his field. However, what really sets him apart is his compassion. I suffered some other major health issues, went into a deep depression and just gave up testing my glucose and taking my insulin. I was distraught and thought I'd never get it back under control. Dr. Kaye was gentle and understanding and, most of all, he gave me hope. I left his office believing that I could do it. I can't thank him enough!

My Thoughts About Dr. William Kaye

Posted on September 13th, 2016

Dr. Kaye has been my endocrinogost the last 15 years. I am a diabetic for the entire time he's treated me. His care and consideration knows no bounds. He listens and is the most caring doctor I have ever known. One example is his discovery of a growth on my thyroid. He did not rush to any conclusions but made sure to keep a close watch on it through ultrasound and other means. When the time came to be concerned because he had a feeling it might be cancerous; a biopsy confirmed his suspicion and I was sent to a surgeon who removed it and I am cancer free. Dr. Kaye discovered this growth by palpating my neck and that's how he found my growth initially. Not rushing to any conclusions was the best solution for me. I had such faith in him and his ability that I was willing to watch it and wait. Through the years we have developed mutual respect and trust for each other. I could not imagine using any other endocrinologist. Needless to say I highly recommend him to everyone.

The best in Florida

Posted on May 19th, 2016

Dr. Kaye has been treating me since i moved to Florida from New York thirteen years ago. Never have I gotten better care. He spends as much time as necessary during each appointment and he answers all my questions in a clear manner that I can understand. He is kind, compassionate and caring. He is all you can ask for in a doctor. They don't come any better.

exceptional doctor

Posted on March 20th, 2016

Dr. Kaye is an excellent caring professional. He is not one to immediately push out medications to his patients. He spends time with his patients to answer questions . I would highly recommend him to my family and friends.

Posted on March 17th, 2016

Either Dr. Kaye is a good guesser or really good. I'm thinking the later. He listened to my overall history and nailed the diagnosis that others missed.

Posted on March 11th, 2016

Dr Kaye really cares and understands my concerns. He has excellent bedside manner and I feel cared for. He is innovative in solving medical issues until they are under control or resolved. He is an exceptional Doctor.

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

I struggled for over two years with unexplained weight gain even though I was eating properly and exercising. I went to countless doctors and was always told to exercise more and eat better. They just didn't listen to me or believe I was eating properly and exercising 4 times a week. Dr. Kaye listened and gave me a solution. I highly recommend him and his entire staff.

Posted on March 2nd, 2016

Dr. Kaye saved my life when he diagnosed me with a blood clot in my leg. He listens to what I have to say and is very caring . I have found him easy to relate to.

Posted on March 2nd, 2016

I have been treated by Dr. Kaye since 2005. He is one of the most knowledgeble Dr's I have ever been treated by. In 2015, I moved one hour farther South but I continue to travel up North to see Dr. Kaye on a regular basis. He is compassionate and really cares about your issues and does all he can to help. I'll never give him up.

Best Dr Ever!

Posted on February 17th, 2016

After being told that I had a Thyroid Issue I researched Dr's that treated my issue. After determining that Dr Kaye looked like by best option I called and made an appointment. As busy as this office is they were able to get me in within a week of my call. Once I arrived I was greeted by a friendly and efficient lady that handled all of my forms and insurance quickly. Soon after an even friendlier nurse came and brought me to the examination room and took care of all my vitals. When Dr Kaye came in he was beyond friendly, knowledgeable, and caring! He diagnosed and address my issue quickly and accurately. I have been seeing him for over 1 1/2 years and every time I come in he takes the time to examine and explain to me all thats going on with my issue. Going to see Dr's are not my favorite thing to do, but I actually look forward to seeing Dr Kaye!!

Posted on February 3rd, 2016

Dr. Kaye is a fantastic in his area of expertise. I recommend anybody who needs a great Endocrinologist.

Mr.

Posted on January 20th, 2016

He is caring, sensitive, and brilliantly accurate in his diagnosis's and his treatments. After suffering many (sic) MD's who pretended to know how to accurately treat diabetics, my wife and I found him to be the ultimate professional and saved me, my eyesight, kidney's and limbs from progressive failure. Reality is all in the results and he is simply brilliant!